Recruitment Compliance Administrator
At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK companies hire their talent. Utilising over 16 years’ experience in solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Argentina, Spain and South Africa.
We are now looking to hire a Recruitment Compliance Administrator for our Compliance and Business Support Team to provide efficient and effective support to our busy team and across the wider business area.
What will you do?
· Requesting the right checks for the role a candidate has applied for, monitoring and hastening the return of checks and accurately recording the results
· Collecting and reviewing all data in line with requirements and adhering to the Data Protection Act
· Registering candidates in our internal database and liaising with external payroll providers
· Dealing directly with Candidates, Clients and Suppliers
· Collecting and reviewing all data accordingly while monitoring the process throughout and accurately updating records
· Supporting with other business tasks/queries
· Engaging in Compliance audits
· Answering switchboard and redirecting phone calls to relevant departments
What experience or education will you have?
· Previous experience of working in a recruitment agency would be an advantage although not essential however what is important is that you are highly organised and have strong attention to detail
Your ideal skills?
So, you have all of this? What will we give you?