To manage social media accounts across multiple channels and to increase candidate applications.
What will you do?
- Update job boards with new postings.
- Work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer to create mailshots, infographics and other imagery to go with social media updates.
- Manage and critically evaluate the success of social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Manage social media campaign budget.
- Create social media messaging.
- Undertake detailed, ongoing analysis of social media campaigns using analytics.
- Conduct market and competitor research to generate best practises.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including; recruitment and compliance.
- Work to social media quality standards.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator with marketing related activities such as statical reports, presentations and content ideas.
What experience or education will you have?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
What skills will you have?
- Experience with Indeed
- Proficient experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Excellent written skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop as the business grows
- Good account management skills
- An understanding of market research techniques and data analysis
- Proficient in all MS office applications
- Good project management skills
So, you have all of this? What will we give you?
- £22,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- A genuine commitment from our Management team to help your ongoing personal development. Professional, modern office setting, with the latest tech
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
- Workforce is not a typical recruitment company. We have a unique approach to helping the UK solve its skills shortages.
- Our solution is to ‘recruit, relocate and retain’ individuals from across the globe to fill skills shortages in our key markets.
Our established, modern office on a leafy business park in central Bolton is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
Why not join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please send your CV