Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator and/or Head of Operations
To manage social media accounts across multiple channels and to increase candidate applications.
B2B and B2C
What will you do?
- Update job boards with new postings.
- Work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer to create mailshots, infographics and other imagery to go with social media updates.
- Manage and critically evaluate the success of social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Manage social media campaign budget.
- Create social media messaging.
- Undertake detailed, ongoing analysis of social media campaigns using analytics.
- Conduct market and competitor research to generate best practises.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including; recruitment and compliance.
- Work to social media quality standards.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator with marketing related activities such as statical reports, presentations and content ideas.
What experience or education will you have?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
What skills will you have?
- Experience with Indeed
- Proficient experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Excellent written skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop as the business grows
- Good account management skills
- An understanding of market research techniques and data analysis
- Proficient in all MS office applications
- Good project management skills
So, you have all of this? What will we give you?
- Opportunity to progress
- Diverse working environment
- Early finish every Friday
- Birthday off
- Onsite parking
- Free parking
- Collaboration across multiple departments
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- All the tea and coffee you can drink!