At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK firms hire their talent. Utilising over 16 years’ experience of solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire an experienced and passionate Social Media Marketing Executive to manage social media accounts across multiple channels and to increase our candidate applications.
What will you do?
- Create mailshots, infographics and other imagery together with social media updates.
- Manage and critically evaluate the success of social media campaigns across multiple channels and our social media campaign budget.
- Undertake detailed, ongoing analysis of social media campaigns using analytics.
- Conduct market and competitor research to generate best practice.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including; Sales, Operations and Delivery.
- Work to social media quality standards.
What experience or education will you have?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Your ideal skills?
- Proficient working knowledge of Facebook with detailed campaign management, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Graphic and web design skills
- Excellent written skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop as the business grows
- Good project management skills
So, you have all of this? What will we give you?
- £23,000 basic salary, dependent on experience with a possibility of progression to become Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Very generous holiday package – 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development.
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
Why not join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then click the button Apply Now below: