We’re hiring a Sinhalese Speaking Recruiter
£20,400 basic plus uncapped bonuses (OTE £28,000 – £32,000) and excellent benefits
Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people in sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and the Public Sector.
Our company is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display a high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Italy, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a first-class individual to drive the success of our recruitment strategy.
What can Workforce offer you?
- Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practices and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts.
- Ongoing personal development plan
- A clear pathway to career progression
- Professional, modern office setting
- Lots of company perks!
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
What does a day at Workforce look like?
- Source candidates and process applications for a broad range of roles in Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and the Public Sector
- Conduct telephone and video screening interviews to understand candidate requirements, assess their abilities and motivations and explain the services offered by Workforce
- Utilise job boards, social media platforms and internal system to accurately track applications through to completion
- Collaborate across the business with the sales, marketing, social media and delivery teams to ensure our clients and candidates enjoy the best possible experience
Your skills and experience
- Experience in customer service or from within a sales environment
- High performance working to targets
- Willingness to continually learn
- A personable, outgoing and friendly demeanour
- Be passionate, and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Sinhalese
Your package and perks
- Competitive basic salary, bandings starting at £20,400 and a commission structure designed to reward great performance (OTE up to £30k)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday (our working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 4pm)
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
Workforce are a well-establish, market leading people solutions business, who specialise in the recruitment, relocation and retention of talent in to UK skill shortage areas.
You have to be in the UK to apply for this role.
Our established, modern office on a leafy business park in central Bolton is bustling with diversity, talent and experience. Why not join us?
If you have a previous experience in Recruitment and want to be a pivotal part of the team that will disrupt the landscape of recruitment, apply now and feel free to get in touch for more information.
We’re considering people right now. Don’t miss out.