Bolton-based, with regional and national travel
Up to £40,000 plus bonus (OTE £60,000-£70,000), car allowance and additional benefits
- Are you a highly motivated leader who wants to develop a high-performing sales team?
- Would you relish a completely new, truly disruptive and sector-defining challenge?
- Do you love leading a team, winning new business and wish you had the backing of an industry expert team to deliver the rest?
In this exciting new role of Sales Team Manager at Workforce, you will have the opportunity to join a market-leading people and recruitment solutions business. We’ve been consistently investing in our sales team and now need someone to lead and inspire this growing team to deliver to their full potential.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be a hands-on, passionate, dynamic professional, adept at not only inspiring a team around you, but also leading from the front in the day-to-day client engagement experience – be that showing your team how to make calls through to demonstrating how to close those deals.
Your track record needs to be outstanding across performance management, motivation, coaching and thought leadership. In addition, you’ll need to be able to ‘get on the tools’ and show your team how to do the job – our philosophy here at Workforce is everyone sells!
Workforce is not a typical recruitment company. We have a unique approach to helping the UK solve its skills shortages, specialising in Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare and Digital.
Our solution is to ‘recruit, relocate and retain’ individuals from across the globe to fill skills shortages in our key markets.
To date, Workforce has placed over 15,000 candidates into a breadth of businesses from SME’s to Plc’s and start-ups to iconic British brands.
Our company is a value driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in fast-paced, high-performance culture.
What you’ll do:
- Your primary focus is to develop a high-performing sales culture, understand the challenges that your sales team face on a day-to-day basis and motivate and mentor them to exceed their sales targets, whilst being prepared to roll your sleeves up and lead by example.
- Report to and work closely with the CEO to agree on sales targets, identify new client opportunities, and discuss commercial price setting.
- Meet with clients face to face and online to understand their challenges and requirements, then make recommendations for solutions through the introduction of Workforce’s benefits, services and options.
- Forging a close relationship with our Heads of Operations and Recruitment to ensure your business wins turn in to fee-earning candidates and long-term relationships.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing team to ensure a joined-up strategy for success.
- Influence systems and CRM development to ensure your team have the tools to do the job.
- Collaborate across all business areas to fully understand Workforce’s heritage, success and unique selling points, whilst adapting existing approaches to suit the needs of our clients.
Your skills and experience:
- A proven Sales Team Manager, with a track record of developing high-performing sales teams, in fast-paced and KPI-driven environments.
- Display strong commercial acumen to get deals done and maximise margin.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, with the ability and willingness to take initiative and lead sales activity and best practice.
- A calm, confident and credible demeanor.
Nice to have:
- Time served in the recruitment industry, with an understanding of recruitment cycles.
Your package and perks
- Up to £40,000 (OTE £60,000-£70,000)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Car allowance
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- Plus, much more…
Our established, modern office on a leafy business park in central Bolton is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
Why not join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please send your CV.