Recruitment Team Manager, £45,000 OTE
At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK companies hire talent. With over 16 years experience in solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Overseas Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a diverse team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, India, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Romania, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Columbia, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
In this exciting role of Recruitment Team Manager at Workforce, you will have the opportunity to join a market-leading people and recruitment solutions business. We’ve been consistently investing in our recruitment team and now need someone to lead and inspire this growing team to deliver to their full potential.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Operations Manager, you’ll be a hands-on, passionate, dynamic professional, adept at inspiring a team around you. Drive, resilience, determination, organization and people management will come naturally to you and Workforce will give you the opportunity to use these skills to deliver real success.
Must have 5+ years recruitment experience, with a great attitude and desire to succeed.
• Motivate and inspire a team of international recruiters to deliver the best quality candidates to match with our client requirements.
• Deliver a candidate recruitment strategy in line with company KPI’s.
• Work closely with our Sales and Operations Manager to deliver continuous improvement on candidate resourcing processes and strategy.
• Engage with marketing in the design, development and implementation of innovative direct-sourcing strategies (LinkedIn, CV Databases, Talent Pooling, Networking and Social Media).
Your skills and experience
• A proven manager, with a track record of developing high-performing delivery teams, in fast-paced and KPI-driven environments.
• Experience of working with innovative ATS/ CRM’s/ Tech
• Resilience, determination and great people skills are a must.
• Awareness of how social media platforms and marketing strategies can drive candidate attraction.
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient, with the ability and willingness to take initiative.
• A calm, confident and credible demeanour.
• Experience within a candidate recruitment role.
• Understanding of direct sourcing strategies.
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Have good spoken and written English
• Communicative and passionate about delivering great service
• Ability to work as part of a team and good at multitasking
• Ability to react quickly to meet challenges
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Up to £35,000 basic (OTE £45,000)
• Generous holiday package – 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day off
• Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
• Free, secure parking
• Workplace pension
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development.
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance at email@example.com