Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people to sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and the Public Sector.
Our company is a value driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a first-class individual to drive the success of our recruitment strategy.
What can Workforce can offer you?
- Two-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practice and systems training, delivered by our inhouse experts
- Ongoing personal development plan
- A clear pathway to career progression
- Professional, modern office setting
- Lots of company perks!
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team building events and a full social calendar!
What does a day at Workforce look like?
- Source candidates and process applications for a broad range of Tech & IT roles, including Software Developers, Testers, Cyber Security and other specialists.
- Conduct telephone and video screening interviews to understand candidate requirements, assess their abilities and motivations and explain the services offered by Workforce Digital.
- Utilise job boards, social media platforms and internals system to accurately track applications through to completion.
- Collaborate across the business with the sales, marketing, social media and delivery teams to ensure our clients and candidates enjoy the best possible experience
Your skills and experience
- Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer or Recruiter experience, either in a recruitment company or in-house.
- Tech & IT savviness and willingness to continually learn.
- High performance working to targets
- A personable, outgoing and friendly demeanour
- Be passionate, and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in any of the following languages, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Italian or Hindi
Your package and perks
- Competitive basic salary with an OTE £30,000 – £35,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
Want to join us?
If you think you have the ability and experience to thrive and succeed in our dynamic environment, please send your CV