Marketing Team Leader
Salary: Up to £32k
Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people to sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, NHS and the Public Sector.
Our company is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display a high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine Italy, Poland, Romania and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a marketing team leader who will be responsible for managing and guiding the team to achieve the company’s marketing goals and objectives. The primary role involves overseeing various marketing campaigns, strategies and initiatives to promote the company’s services effectively. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to demonstrate leadership, attention to detail and strong personal motivation to see tasks fully completed. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results for our business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team where you will be fully supported in developing your career.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to design marketing strategies aligned with the company’s overall objectives, target audiences and budget
• Supervision of the marketing team, ensuring their productivity, providing feedback and fostering their growth
• Plan and coordinate the marketing campaigns
• Assigning tasks to the team ensuring successful execution
• Develop and maintain the marketing budget and track expenditure
• Campaign analysis, evaluating campaigns using metrics and analytics, provide performance reports
• Collaborate with other departments such as our sales, recruiters and account managers
• Organise, manage and lead the marketing team
What can Workforce offer you?
• Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practice and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts
• Ongoing personal development plan
• A clear pathway to career progression
• Professional, modern office setting
• Lots of company perks!
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
• Ability to guide the marketing team to achieve goals
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent social media marketing skills
• Able to analyse marketing data
• Creative thinker, able to develop innovative marketing strategies
• Good communicator & problem-solving skills
• Works well under pressure and as part of a team
• Enthusiastic, professional and performance-driven
• Up to £32,000 basic salary dependent on experience
• 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
• Unrivalled career progression
• Great team building events
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance