We’re hiring a International Visa Recruiter
Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people to sectors such as NHS, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Hospitality and Healthcare Sectors.
Our company is a value driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a diverse team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Columbia, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
We are now looking to hire a first-class individual to drive the success of our recruitment strategy.
What does a day at Workforce look like?
• Source candidates and process applications for a broad range of roles in Manufacturing, Hospitality and Healthcare Sectors.
• Conduct telephone and video screening interviews to understand candidate requirements, assess their abilities and motivations and explain the services offered by Workforce
• Utilise job boards, social media platforms and internals system to accurately track applications through to completion
• Collaborate across the business with the sales, marketing, social media and delivery teams to ensure our clients and candidates enjoy the best possible experience
Your skills and experience
• Experience of customer service or from within a sales environment
• High performance working to targets
• Willingness to continually learn
• A personable, outgoing and friendly demeanour
• Be passionate, and professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in any languages, especially Sinhalese, Hindi, Spanish, Turkish
What can Workforce can offer you?
• Two-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practice and systems training, delivered by our inhouse experts.
• Ongoing personal development plan
• A clear pathway to career progression
• Professional, modern office setting
• Lots of company perks!
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team building events and a full social calendar!
Your package and perks
• Competitive basic salary, bandings starting at £21,400 and a commission structure designed to reward great performance (OTE up to £30k)
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
• Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
• Free, secure parking
• Workplace pension
Want to join us?
If you think you have the ability and experience to thrive and succeed in our dynamic environment, please send your CV
You have to be in the UK to apply for this role
Our established, modern office on a leafy business park in central Bolton is bustling with diversity, talent and experience. Why not join us?
If you have a previous experience in Recruitment and want to be a pivotal part of the team that will disrupt the landscape of recruitment, apply now and feel free to get in touch for more information.We’re considering people right now. Don’t miss out.
Based out of our Bolton, working full time Monday to Friday.