Graduate Trainee – Sales Manager Designate
At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK companies hire talent. With over 16 years experience in solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Overseas Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a diverse team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Romania, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Columbia, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Due to unprecedented growth within the business, we are now looking to hire a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager to continue to drive the success of the business. Reporting to the Sales & Operations Manager, this person will be hands on, passionate, professional and will thrive from working a fast-paced environment.
This position will suit a graduate from a Business or related degree and will be working closely in partnership with the CEO. This role will involve, research and client profiling, understanding their needs and the service that we can offer and have the ability to build relationships with them. We use a range of techniques from LinkedIn, Zoom Info, Hubspot and email campaigns. As your career evolves you will eventually be involved with client meetings, be it over teams or face to face, alongside developing sales pipeline through regular sales account management activities.
Sales Management can be a truly rewarding career in terms of long-term progression and there are lots of opportunities to progress within the sales team. We are therefore looking for candidates with drive & motivation to do well, who are articulate and bright and who won’t be afraid to build relationships with large blue-chip companies. If you think you have the ability to be sales focused, a good relationship builder, who’d relish the opportunity to be part of something new and truly disruptive then Workforce is the place for you.
• Achieve new client acquisition and retention targets.
• Utilise your proven experience in consultative sales to generate leads and make appointments with hiring managers and/or their People & Resourcing Leaders, through the effective use of targeted marketing, PR, events, calls and a range of online platforms.
• Meet with clients face to face and online to understand their challenges and requirements, then make recommendations for solutions through the introduction of Workforce benefits, services and options.
• Discuss pricing, gain commitment, support and advise on the clients’ growth strategy and take full vacancy requirements to feedback to our delivery team.
• Once established, support the Account Management team to build lasting partnerships with clients.
• Collaborate across all business areas to fully understand Workforce’s heritage, success and unique selling points, whilst adapting existing approaches to suit the needs of clients.
Your skills and experience
• 2:1 Degree
• An ambitious and hungry attitude.
• Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
• A desire to learn and work with our Sales Team Manager and CEO in building a unique sector defining solution that you can be proud of being part of.
• You will be enthusiastic, supportive, and committed
• Resilience, determination and great people skills are a must.
• A calm, confident and credible demeanour.
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Have good spoken and written English
• Communicative and passionate about delivering great service.
• Ability to work as part of a team and good at multitasking
• Ability to react quickly to meet challenges
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Up to £30,000 basic (OTE £42,000)
• Generous holiday package – 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day off
• Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
• Free, secure parking
• Workplace pension
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development.
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!