Workforce are looking to recruit a highly motivated Commercial Analyst to join our organisation. Working closely with the Board of Directors to research, collate, analyse, and present documented snapshot and in-depth appraisals of business opportunities in both a quantitative and qualitive nature. These insights will generate trends that can help the directors to understand potential clients and sectors through strategic research. Candidates should aspire in the future to be developing their career in roles within corporate finance, management consultancy or completing an MBA.
A humanities degree would be advantageous combined with strong communication skills, adaptable and determination. Candidates with an entrepreneurial drive will enjoy the varied opportunities within this highly dynamic business.
At Workforce, our strategy is shaking up how UK companies hire talent. With over 16 years of experience in solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering our clients and the market a truly unique Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our multinational team is supportive, have passion and vision, displays high levels of integrity, and enjoys delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
- Managing and developing sector research projects and analyse market trends
- Produce insight packs and analysis to the Board with data and evidence they need to make informed decisions regarding new markets
- Supporting the development, implementation, and delivery of our company strateg
- Collaborating with colleagues across the organization
- Working closely with the Board supporting them in daily activities
- Attend client meetings and support the CEO with commercial client contracts
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Reporting to the CEO and the Board Directors
- 2:1 Degree
- Corporate background preferred
- Keen interest in business, process driven and detail orientated
- Excellent knowledge of data and customer analysis
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Ability to work as part of a team and good at multitasking
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Must fit our company values
What can Workforce offer you?
- Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practices and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts
- Ongoing personal development plan
- Professional, modern office setting
- Lots of company perks!
- A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
You should be:
- Basic salary of £30,000, with the potential of earning company bonus
- Very generous holiday package – 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day off
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance