Client Solutions Consultant – Trainee
- Do you want to join a business that will train, coach and guide you, equipping you with the right foundation of knowledge to succeed?
- Are you keen to collaborate, build relationships and join a business that is genuinely innovative and market leading?
In this exciting role of Client Solutions Consultant – Trainee at Workforce, you will join a market-leading
people solutions and recruitment business. We have spent the last 15 years consistently evolving and innovating our recruitment model and, having achieved fantastic results in our sectors, we are looking for further sales professionals to join us as we continue to drive our growth.
Our unique and innovative model is perfectly placed to help solve the chronic skills shortages that now exist in the UK. Our solution is resonating with clients across all our key sectors of manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality and digital and you will have the opportunity to work across a number of divisions and a variety of clients.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales & Operations you’ll be a hands-on, passionate, dynamic professional, who is highly motivated, with a desire to succeed. We hire on attitude and a desire to perform so we will commit to your ongoing development.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, candidate or colleague. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
We have a multi-lingual recruitment team with more than 15 years’ experience in sourcing candidates from across the UK, Europe and beyond under our unique ‘Recruit, Relocate, Retain’ business model. Finding the right talent for the job has always been, and will continue to be, at the heart of what we do.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new business opportunities through market analysis alongside collaborating with our Operations team.
- Build partnerships with clients ensuring their priorities are at the centre of everything we do.
- Deliver on your client KPI Targets.
- Support our Account Managers to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- Engage with our marketing team to help identify key campaigns that will resonate with our target sectors.
Your skills and experience
You should be:
- Able to communicate confidently with various business partners, stakeholders and external clients.
- Solution-focused, resilient and determined.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- A good listener who can truly understand our client’s needs.
- Ambitious to grow your career in sales with us here at Workforce.
Your package and perks
- Salary based on experience + very generous bonus system
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Free, secure parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Early finish on Friday
- Lots of engagement events
- Plus, much more…
Why not join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then click the button Apply Now below: