Business Development Manager
Workforce have a clearly defined mission – to solve skill shortages in the UK.
We have spent the past 15 years delivering highly innovative solutions for our clients, relocating over 30,000 skilled workers from overseas in this time. We work across many sectors of the economy, including Health and Social Care, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Digital.
Last year, we launched our unique Overseas Talent Solution into the market which has proved incredibly successful and we are now looking to rapidly scale this offering to maintain Workforce’s market leading position.
We have a diverse, multi-lingual team with vast experience of relocating professionals, and their families, from around the world using our ‘Recruit, Relocate, Retain’ business model. Finding the right talent for the job has always been, and will continue to be, at the heart of what we do.
In this exciting role of Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in helping Workforce expand its national client base. You will do this by researching target organisations, sourcing key decision makers, before creating bespoke marketing campaigns to generate interest. Once a prospective client is engaged, you will arrange an online introduction to our solutions, which will lead to successful deal closure.
Whilst experience in solutions sales would be preferable, here at Workforce we hire on attitude and a desire to succeed, therefore should you possess the key people skills, drive, energy and values that we are looking for, we will support and develop you.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales & Operations you’ll be a hands-on, passionate, dynamic professional, who is highly motivated, with a desire to succeed.
Investing in your future
We are so committed to ensuring your success, our CEO will be personally involved in your ongoing training and development. A 25 year veteran of the talent sector, you will learn from one of the best in the industry.
You will be shown how to develop your market and sector specific knowledge, analyse and assess commercial opportunities, before working together to close deals by delivering outstanding client presentations.
What you’ll do:
- Persuasively communicate with suitable clients in line with our strategic direction.
- Confidently articulate and pitch our Managed Solution to all prospective clients.
- Identify new business opportunities through market analysis alongside collaborating with our Operations team.
- Build world class partnerships with clients ensuring their priorities are at the center of everything we do.
- Deliver on your client KPI Targets.
- Support our Account Manager to build long lasting partnerships with clients.
- Engage with our marketing team to help identify key campaigns that will resonate with our target sectors.
Your skills and experience
You should be:
- Social media savvy, with strong creative writing skills and an eye for detail.
- Forward thinking self-motivated and passionate.
- Able to communicate confidently with various business partners, stake holders and external clients including CEO, COO, HRD.
- Solution focused, resilient and determined.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- A good listener who can truly understand our client’s needs.
- Ambitious to grow your career in sales with us here at Workforce.
Your package and perks
- Up to £35,000 (OTE £45,000)
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- Various incentives, rewards and clear career progression
Based out of our Bolton, working full time Monday to Friday.
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance at email@example.com