Business Development Manager – £55,000 OTE
Remote, Hybrid or Office based
Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people to sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, NHS, Public Sector and Engineering (NHS Framework approved).
Our company is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display a high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine Italy, Poland, Romania and Spain.
We are now looking for further sales professionals to join our team as we continue to drive high growth across our all our sectors. You will report directly to the Sales & Operations Manager and will be be a hands-on, passionate, dynamic professional, who is highly motivated, with a desire to succeed.
Experience in our sectors or recruitment solutions would be preferable, here at Workforce we hire on attitude and a desire to succeed therefore should you possess the key sales skills we are looking for we will support and train you.
This role can be remote, hybrid or office based.
• Persuasively communicate with suitable clients in line with our strategic direction
• Confidently articulate and pitch our Managed Solution to all prospective clients
• Identify new business opportunities through market analysis alongside collaborating with our Operations team
• Build world class partnerships with clients ensuring their priorities are at the centre of everything we do
• Deliver on your client KPI Targets
• Support our Account Manager to build long lasting partnerships with clients
• Engage with our marketing team to help identify key campaigns that will resonate with our target sectors
What can Workforce offer you?
• Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practice and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts
• Ongoing personal development plan
• A clear pathway to career progression
• Professional, modern office setting
• Lots of company perks!
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
• A sales professional with a proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced KPI driven environment.
• Forward thinking self-motivated and passionate to take the lead.
• Able to communicate confidently with various business partners, stake holders and external clients including CEO, CTO, HRD.
• Solution focused, resilient and determined.
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude.
• A good listener who can truly understand our client’s needs.
• Ambitious to grow your career in sales with us here at Workforce.
• Remote, hybrid or office based
• Up to £35,000 basic salary dependent on experience, £55,000 OTE
• 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
• Unrivalled career progression
• Great team building events
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org