At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK companies hire talent. With over 16 years experience in solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Overseas Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a diverse team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Romania, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Columbia, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Due to unprecedented growth within the business, we are now looking to hire an outstanding individual to continue to drive the success of the business. Reporting to the Sales & Operations Manager, this person will be hands on, passionate, professional and will thrive from working a fast-paced environment.
This position will suit a Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager or anyone who works in a 360 role in Recruitment. The successful candidate will strive to deliver the best service to our clients, working directly with the resourcing teams to drive through candidates for roles. Our unique recruitment model means that new client acquisition is driven by our Business Development team, leaving your focus on developing and expanding existing client relationships
• Delivering Client Recruitment Strategy in line with company Key Performance Indicators
• Working closely with a team of Recruitment Resourcers to deliver the best quality candidates to match with your client requirements
• Working closely with a Business Development Team to meet client expectations
• Highlighting any potential high risk and difficult to fill positions, and helping to create effective recruitment plans
• Engaging with marketing in the design, development, and implementation of innovative direct-sourcing strategies (LinkedIn, CV Databases, Talent Pooling, Networking, Social Media, etc.)
• Shortlisting and selling-out candidates to match to current opportunities and drive new business
Your skills and experience
• You will have proven experience in a recruitment role where the interest of your client is the centre of your attention
• You will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the recruitment market and the different recruitment channels and tools available to source candidates
• You will be passionate about recruitment and have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
• You will strive to deliver the best service to your clients and candidates
• You will be enthusiastic, supportive, and committed
• Resilience, determination and great people skills are a must.
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient, with the ability and willingness to take initiative.
• A calm, confident and credible demeanour.
• Experience within a candidate recruitment role.
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Have good spoken and written English
• Communicative and passionate about delivering great service.
• Ability to work as part of a team and good at multitasking
• Ability to react quickly to meet challenges
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Up to £30,000 basic (OTE £40,000)
• Generous holiday package – 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day off
• Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
• Free, secure parking
• Workplace pension
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development.
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
Want to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then please contact our Chief Talent Officer, Rebecca Hayton, in the first instance