270 Recruiter (No Business Development) – Workforce Digital – Romanian Speaking
- Up to £26,000 – £32,000 plus excellent bonus scheme
- Are you a top performing IT recruitment professional who wants to join our highly innovative and rapidly expanding Digital division?
- Are you sick of having to chase new business at the expense of delivering for your clients and candidates?
- Are you a self starter and a highly motivated individual?
- Passionate about your results and committed to succeed in a ground-breaking recruitment environment?
- Do you love the idea of collaborating, building relationships and being part of something truly innovative and market leading?
At Workforce Digital, our model is shaking up how UK Tech firms hire their Talent. Utilising over 16 years experience of solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Talent Solution.
Workforce Digital is a values driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire first-class individuals to further drive the success of our Digital division.
What does a day at Workforce look like?
- No Business Development!! We want you to focus on building fantastic client and candidate relationships!
- Managing multiple client relationships to generate vacancies, submit first class candidates and secure placements
- Working closely with a team of Recruitment Resourcers to deliver the best quality candidates to match with your client requirements, including many overseas applicants
- Working collaboratively with your Business Development Team to agree target client companies and research market opportunities
- Engaging with our Digital Marketing Team in the design, development, and implementation of innovative candidate sourcing strategies, including from overseas talent markets
- Conduct telephone and Zoom screening interviews to understand your candidate’s expectations, assess their abilities and motivations to match with the solutions and support offered by Workforce Digital
- Utilise job boards, social media platforms and internal systems to accurately track applications through to completion
- Collaborate across the business with the BD, Marketing and Delivery teams to ensure our clients and candidates always enjoy the best possible experience
Your skills and experience
- You will have proven track record of delivery in a recruitment role, where delivering for your clients and candidates is your key priority
- You will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the IT Talent market and the different recruitment channels and tools available to source candidates
- A sound grasp of Tech & IT, and ideally a detailed understanding of the types of roles that your clients need to hire, along with the languages, tools, frameworks and methodologies they use.
- Be passionate about people and have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- The ability to work with UK and internationally based candidates to deliver a truly innovative candidate supply model for your clients
- Fluency in any of the following European languages: Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Spanish or Italian would be highly desirable
What can Workforce Digital offer you?
- Two-week bespoke induction programme into our unique Talent Solutions, best practice and systems training, delivered by our inhouse experts
- Ongoing continuous personal development, with a clear pathway to career progression
- Contemporary office setting, with a performance driven, yet supportive and professional culture
- Lots of company perks, plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team building events and a full social calendar!
Your package and benefits
- Competitive basic salary: £26,000 – £32,000 and a bonus structure designed to reward great performance (OTE up to £34 – £40k)
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and your birthday as an additional day off
- Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
Want to join us?
If you think you have the ability and experience to thrive and succeed in our dynamic environment, please send your CV to email@example.com