Begin your career in hospitality – become a Kitchen Assistant
Salary: £9.66 per hour
Shift Pattern: 40 Hours per week – will be various shifts across 7 days / Monday to Sunday
Genuine opportunities for career progression and professional development. You will be able to access a wide range of benefits including intensive training programmes and academic courses up to degree level. These are fantastic opportunities for candidates who truly want to develop a career in hospitality.
Candidates can move to other areas of the business in order to broaden their skills and progress their careers.
Experience: No experience required, as long as you’ve got a can-do attitude and are willing to learn
Responsibilities and duties:
- Contribute to a positive working environment to provide excellent service to our guests and colleagues.
- Under the direction of the Senior Chefs, assist in the preparation, cooking and service of food.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and back of house areas.
- Follow all divisional operating procedures and Food Safety Policy.
- Participate in all mandatory training in order to maintain and uphold Company Standards and Policies.
- Fulfil the responsibilities designated for the appropriate position in the “Responsibilities for Health and Safety” section of the company’s Health and Safety Policy and to execute all duties in a manner that conforms to appropriate Health and Safety Policies and procedures.
- Assess the impact on our environment of any tasks undertaken both on the use of products, equipment, or purchases. Forward any ideas for improvement of processes/products or any actual achievements to your manager or departmental EMS (Environmental Management System)
- Any other duties that may be required by your manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them. These duties may be required from time to time or on a permanent basis
The job is based in Penrith, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area if you don’t live locally.
We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of “With you all the way”.