Food and Beverage Assistant
Begin your career in hospitality – become a Food and Beverage Assistant!
Salary: £10.58 per hour
Shift Pattern: Various shifts available
Benefits: Genuine opportunities for career progression and professional development. You will be able to access a wide range of benefits including intensive training programmes and academic courses up to degree level. These are fantastic opportunities for candidates who truly want to develop a career in hospitality.
Candidates can move to other areas of the business in order to broaden their skills and progress their careers. Uniform will be provided.
Experience: No experience required, as long as you’ve got a can-do attitude and are willing to learn
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure a positive working environment in order to provide excellent service to our guests whilst working with other colleagues as a team.
- Take orders, serve all food and drinks in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring service standards are followed.
- Proactively deal with any guest queries whether in unit or on village.
- Participate in all mandatory training in order to maintain and uphold Company Standards and Policies.
- Fulfil the responsibilities designated for the appropriate position in the “Responsibilities for Health and Safety” section of the company’s Health and Safety Policy and to execute all duties in a manner that conforms to appropriate Health and Safety Policies and procedures.
- Assess the impact on our environment of any tasks undertaken both on the use of products, equipment or purchases. Forward any ideas for improvement of processes/products or any actual achievements to your manager or departmental EMS (Environmental Management System) Co-ordinator for informal incorporation into Company operating procedures, thus keeping alive the Company aim to PROTECT, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE THE ENVIRONMENT.
The job is based in Penrith, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area if you don’t live locally.
We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of “With you all the way”.