Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people to sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and the Public Sector.
Our company is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display a high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine Italy, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a first-class individual to drive the success of our recruitment strategy.
What can Workforce offer you?
- Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practice and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts
- Ongoing personal development plan
- A clear pathway to career progression
- Professional, modern office setting
- Lots of company perks!
- Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
- Assisting with relocation and pick-ups, providing support for skill tests and interviews
- Client retention visits, providing on-site presence and support to our clients and candidates
- You will spend around 30% of your time out of the office, driving around the country so flexibility with start and finish time is a must for this role
- Candidate attraction and sourcing for vacancies using the existing database, online job boards, social media and referrals and offline activities
- Screening candidates, and matching them against role requirements using established screening criteria
- Conducting full in-depth registration process and ensuring all paperwork is completed and compliant
- Must speak Sinhalese, Ukrainian, Polish, Romanian
- Must hold a full, valid driving license
- Good communicator & problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Works well under pressure and as part of a team
- Ability to follow and manage compliance procedures
- Enthusiastic, professional and performance-driven
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with working hours is essential (early start, late finish, weekends)
- Attractive basic salary (£23,500k) and realistic bonus scheme (£28-£32K OTE)
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Laptop/iPhone 12
- Company Car – VW Golf
- Unrivalled career progression
- Great team building events
- Market-leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
Apply today to and join our team!