Workforce is passionate about helping to solve the UK’s growing skill shortages. Working with iconic brands all over the country, we recruit, relocate and retain highly skilled people in sectors such as Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and the Public Sector.
Our company is a value-driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our Workforce Jedi’s are supportive, have passion and vision, display a high level of integrity and are enjoying delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a first-class individual to drive the success of our recruitment strategy.
· Four-week bespoke induction programme into our recruitment processes, best practices and systems training, delivered by our in-house experts.
· Ongoing personal development plan
· A clear pathway to career progression
· Professional, modern office setting
· Lots of company perks!
· Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!
· Source candidates and process applications for a broad range of roles in Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Digital and Public Sectors.
· Conduct telephone and video screening interviews to understand candidate requirements, assess their abilities and motivations and explain the services offered by Workforce
· Utilise job boards, social media platforms and internal system to accurately track applications through to completion
· Collaborate across the business with the sales, marketing, social media and delivery teams to ensure our clients and candidates enjoy the best possible experience
· Experience in customer service or from within a sales environment
· High performance working to targets
· Willingness to continually learn
· A personable, outgoing and friendly demeanour
· Be passionate, and professional
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent in Portuguese
· Competitive basic salary, bandings starting at £20,400 and a commission structure designed to reward great performance (OTE up to £32k)
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
· Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
· Free, secure parking
· Workplace pension
Why not join us?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and succeed at Workforce then click the button Apply Now below: