Here at Workforce, we have built our recruitment brand by supplying some of the best candidates in Europe to our partner clients in the UK, across various sectors, including the Furniture & Textiles, Healthcare & Hospitality and Digital sectors. We are expanding into other new and exciting divisions.
We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary and Spain.
We all share one clear goal – to offer life-changing career opportunities to our thousands of dedicated candidates.
People sit at the heart of our business so integrity, passion, performance, vision and support are the values that we expect every one of our team to display – every single day.
– As a Placement Coordinator, you will be assisting with relocation and pick-ups, providing support for skill tests and interviews
– Client retention visits, providing on-site presence and support to our clients and candidates
– You will spend around 70% of your time out of the office, driving around the country so flexibility with start and finish time is a must for this role
– Candidate attraction and sourcing for vacancies using the existing database, online job boards, social media and referrals and offline activities
– Screening candidates, and matching them against role requirements using established screening criteria
– Conducting full in-depth registration process and ensuring all paperwork is completed and compliant
– Fluent in Polish and English
– Must hold a full, valid driving license
– Good communicator & problem-solving skills
– Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
– Works well under pressure and as part of a team
– Ability to follow and manage compliance procedures
– Enthusiastic, professional and performance-driven
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Flexibility with working hours is essential (early start, late finish, weekends)
– Attractive basic salary (£22,500) and realistic bonus scheme (£28,000-£32,000 OTE)
– 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
– Laptop/iPhone XR
– Company Car – VW Golf
– Unrivalled career progression
– Great team building events
– Market-leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
Apply today to and join our placement team!