Business Development Executive – Digital and Tech
£30,000 – £35,000 (45-50 OTE)
- Are you a proven Business Development or Sales person, who would relish a completely new, truly disruptive and sector-defining challenge?
- Are you somebody who loves winning new business and smashing your sales targets?
In this exciting role of Business Development Executive at Workforce Digital, you will have the opportunity to join a recognised market-leading people and recruitment solutions business, focusing on the acquisition of Tech & IT clients.
Leveraging 15 years’ experience of recruiting, relocating and retaining the best international talent to satisfy skill shortages in the UK, here at Workforce we offer a Tech & IT recruitment solution that is truly unique.
To be successful as our Business Development Executive, you will be a highly-motivated and established sales professional. If you’re a new business-focused, tech-minded relationship builder who’d relish the opportunity to be part of something new and truly disruptive then Workforce is the place for you.
Whilst experience in Tech & IT recruitment solutions would be preferable, here at Workforce we hire on attitude and a desire to succeed therefore should you possess the key sales skills we are looking for we will support and train you.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve new client acquisition and retention targets.
- Utilise your proven experience in consultative sales to generate leads and make appointments with Tech & IT hiring managers and/or their People & Resourcing Leaders, through the effective use of targeted marketing, PR, events, calls and a range of online platforms.
- Meet with clients face to face and online to understand their challenges and requirements, then make recommendations for solutions through the introduction of Workforce Digital’s benefits, services and options.
- Discuss pricing, gain commitment, support and advise on the clients’ Digital team growth strategy and take full vacancy requirements to feedback to our delivery team.
- Once established, support the Account Management team to build lasting partnerships with clients.
- Collaborate across all business areas to fully understand Workforce’s heritage, success and unique selling points, whilst adapting existing approaches to suit the needs of Digital clients.
Your skills and experience:
- A consultative and proven Business Development / Sales background, in fast-paced and KPI-driven environments or be a 360 recruiter, wanting to specialise in sales with a background in IT.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, with the ability and willingness to take initiative and lead the way with sales activity and best practice.
- An ambitious and hungry attitude.
- A desire to learn and work with our Sales Team Manager and CEO in building a unique sector defining solution that you can be proud of being part of.
Nice to have:
- A grasp for Tech & IT and/or Recruitment solutions.
- An understanding of the types of roles that make up a software development team, along with the languages, tools, frameworks and methodologies they use.
- A network of existing contacts within Software/Digital/Tech & IT businesses and teams.
- Time served as a Recruitment Consultant, with an understanding of recruitment cycles.
Your package and perks:
- £30,000 – £35,000 plus uncapped bonuses (OTE £40,000-£45,000)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Company car or car allowance
- Free, secure parking
- Workplace pension
- Plus, much more…
Our established, modern office on a leafy business park in central Bolton is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
Why not join us?