Do you want to gain new skills and start a new career within the manufacturing sector?
Wren Kitchens is the UK’s number 1 kitchen manufacturer and was proudly named number 1 top-rated workplace in the UK.
They are looking to expand their team of Warehouse Operatives to work for their state-of-the-art facility in Howden on the night shift.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment as part of the manufacturing process, in order to produce high-quality, bespoke kitchens.
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Hardworking and physically fit
- Ideally you would have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate to Howden or the surrounding area
- Full training for the role
- Plentiful opportunities for progression
- Competitive pay rates starting at £10.25 – £11.50
- Night-time shift patterns available all week Monday-Sunday
- Ongoing support from our international team
- Our team can offer you full relocation support if you are moving from another part of the UK to Howden or the surrounding area
- Financial support for your relocation
- Covid-secured work environment
- The chance to build and develop a career in this thriving sector
- The opportunity to work for UK’s best employer
- On-site parking, gym and subsidised canteen
- Multicultural working environment
- On-site English lessons
The job is based in Howden, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area if needed. We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of “With You All The Way”.
Paying competitive wages, with excellent facilities and a brilliant working environment, this business gives you the opportunity to start a new career within the manufacturing sector.
If you’ve got the right attitude and want to be considered for this role straight away, we’d love to hear from you!