Are you an experienced Upholsterer?
Apply now for this exciting opportunity, work in a wonderful environment and get a bonus of £1200, plus financial support if you relocate for this role! *
The business we’re working with enjoys an enviable reputation for quality and innovative design. Great staff are a major reason their products are, and always have been, held in the highest regard.
More About The Job
They are looking for experienced Track Upholsterers to work on high-quality domestic furniture. If you have experience working on a bench but are familiar with a fast-paced environment, you can be suitable for this role.
With a full order book and plenty of potential for overtime, this isn’t just an upholstery job. This is an opportunity to build your furniture manufacturing career with a well-respected, inventive company.
The job is based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area as well if needed, offering financial support of up to £500 for your relocation.
We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of „With You All The Way”.
What’s In It For You?
- Full relocation service, if required
- Financial support of up to £500 for your relocation*
- Candidates starting before May 31st will receive a bonus of £1200 paid at the end of November*
- Guaranteed 39 hours per week, shifts: Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Competitive salary: £12.00 per hour + production bonuses
- Progression prospects for ambitious workers
- Great facilities and work environment
Paying competitive wages, with excellent facilities and a brilliant working environment, this business gives you the opportunity to create a finished product to be proud of.
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
We’re considering people right now. We may close the application date early if we receive high volumes of suitable applicants.