We are looking for a number of candidates with the right attitude and skills, to be trained as Sewing Machinists.
You will work in one of the largest furniture factories from the UK, having the opportunity to develop your furniture manufacturing career. As a Trainee Sewing Machinist, you’ll need previous experience working on the industrial sewing machine, and willingness to be trained to produce high-quality upholstery, which involves adding zips and pipping.
You’ll need to be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, hitting the ground running and deliver a finished product to be proud of. If you have previous experience producing upholstery, you will definitely stand out.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on the industrial sewing machine
- Good attitude and willingness to be trained to work within the upholstery department
- Willingness to relocate or commute to Alfreton
- Full training provided
- Pay rates: £9.00 per hour with a pay raise after 13 weeks to £9.50 per hour.
- Working hours: 2 pm – 12:20 am, Monday – Wednesday and 2 pm – 11:20 pm on Thursday.
- Full-time hours and a permanent contract.
- Full relocation service, if required.
- Progression prospects for ambitious workers.
- Great facilities and work environment.
- Workforce People Solutions will not charge you any fees at any point.
The job is based in Alfreton, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area as well if needed. We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of “With You All the Way”.