Do you have experience working in a restaurant or a customer-facing role?
We are looking for restaurant workers to join our client’s team in a beautiful family-owned restaurant and bar based in Bolton, who was voted as Bolton’s best restaurant in 2020, serving classic British cooking with a warm, friendly, and personal service.
There are positions available for waiters, bartenders, and food & drink runners. Ideally you will have previous experience working in a restaurant or a customer-facing role, a great and positive attitude and the desire to make customers feeling comfortable and have a great experience at the restaurant.
You will be:
- friendly, with a good eye for detail
- able to remain calm under pressure
- responsive to guest requests
- punctual, well turned out and conscientious
What we offer:
- Competitive salary: £9.41 per hour
- Working days: Monday – Sunday various shifts
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Tips shared between all restaurant workers (you can earn about an extra £400 per month)
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding group
The job is based in Bolton, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will help you move to the area as well if needed.
We offer a full relocation service to the best talent and stand by our motto of “With You All The Way”.