Do you want to work for one of the largest, privately owned holiday parks in the UK?
Would you like to gain a range of new skills which will help you take the next steps in your career?
Our client is a family-owned holiday park who are looking for a number of summer park staff to work for the summer season. Based in a leafy, 52-acre site, boasting 320 static caravans as well as 350 camping pitches this will be the perfect role for anyone who is looking to diversify their skillset and have a great time doing it!.
As part of the summer park staffing team, you’ll be helping to give customers a memorable and enjoyable holiday in a 5* setting.
Duties may include:
- Helping to clean the caravans
- Supporting in the kitchens with food prep and cleaning duties
- Generally maintaining the caravan site
- Helping any customers with queries where required
- Maintaining cleanliness across public areas including shower blocks and toilets
- Sticking to standards to keep everyone in the holiday park safe
You will be:
- Willing to take on lots of different duties dependent upon the needs of the site and it’s residents
- Enthusiastic and passionate about developing your skills
- Committed to providing good customer service
- A hard worker, willing to be busy and flexible
What we offer:
- Pay rate between £9.20-£10.50 per hour
- Subsidised accommodation located on the caravan site – just £59 per week
- Subsidised food provided by the holiday park – 50% discount across all outlets
- Flexible working hours: vary from 8am-12 midnight depending on the needs of the business
- Full training provided
- Full agency support throughout your employment
- Weekly pay for every hour you work
If you have the right attitude and are willing to get stuck in then get in touch.
We’re considering people right now. We may close the application date early if we receive high volumes of suitable applicants.